Thursday, November 20, 2008

To blog or not to blog

I have nothing interesting to say, so do I say nothing? Because if it's just about blogging, and anything will do, even the mundane, well, I could do that all day baby.

You think you know mundane? You know nothing 'til you've lived in my shoes.

Yesterday I took a 4 hour nap (stupid mono.)

Yesterday I listened to 2 hours of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows.

Last night I spent almost 2 hours doing nothing but walking around Gateway.

Last night I was in bed by 9:15, reading Jane Austen's "Persuasion" and thinking, "I really don't like Anne."

Talk about mundane.

The most exciting thing so far today was this video.

But the mundane is about to end.

At 12:20 AM.

Oh yeah.

Kelly out.

1 comment:

Lac said...

I'm so sorry i didn't catch you on Tuesday. My sister has been wicked sick, in and out of the hospital. They thought she had menigitis but that was a negative and now they have no idea what's wrong with her, but there's definitely something wrong with her. So I've had all 3 of her kids all week. Running my 4 around on top of her 3 has been a bit harder than I anticipated, but alas I have made do. We'll have to resume next week, it has been FAR TOO LONG! BTW: blog always, even when you have nothing to say..... I love your random thoughts

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...