Thursday, November 13, 2008

DEATH BECOMES ME

I did not die, though, sometimes I think it might have been a better alternative.

Mono. I hate you. Why do you torture me so? Why are you still with me? I haven't been nice to you. I've doused you mercilessly with antibiotics, anti-inflammatory's, and steroids. And yet you persist to hang around. Maybe you haven't gotten the message.

LEAVE ME ALONE!

Anyway, for the rest of you who think I've fallen off the flat edge of the planet, I haven't. I just wish I had.

Here are some things that have been going on around me, but that I've missed due to lying in bed and dying.

-Halloween was awesome. Cohen was a vampire and Kembry a fairy. They were adorable. Pictures to come.

-Only 7 days 'til Twilight. Cheyenne, Tanya, I CANNOT wait.

-Brett's still going to school and working and being wonderful, of course. Ladies, wait around awhile, I think he may be a widower soon.

-I read one of my favorite books, "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time" by Mark Haddon. Look it up, it's awesome.

-I'm back to work after being ostracized for three weeks. I don't blame them for not wanting me around. I don't want me around. I'm miserable.

-I miss Tuesday's with Laci.

-I miss Sunshine and lollypops and rainbows.

-The rain is awesome.

-Only 7 days 'til Twilight.

-And ONLY 7 DAYS 'TIL TWILIGHT!

That's about it.

Oh, and Stephanie, do it. Just do it. Dive in and do it. You'll love it.

Talk to you all when the energy I've spent on this post replenishes itself. I'd say about another three weeks.

5 comments:

Carl and Steph said...

I was seriously getting worried. I'm glad you are still alive, even though you might not be. I think the worst part about being sick as a mommy is that you can't call in sick. I hope you get much better soon!!

Kimbie said...

Kelly, I'm so sorry. It's all my fault. But it's been worse for you then it has for me. Get better my friend. I love you

Lynsie said...

Oh get feeling better soon! I'm sorry you've been feeling so lousy. I'm SO excited for Twilight to come out SO SOON too! I hope you are feeling better for that eventful occasion.

Katy said...

I check your blog everyday because I love reading your posts.. Im glad you finally were able to post again. Im sorry you have Mono! I had it so bad I was hospitalized... about 2 years ago. Its no fun, so I totally feel for you!! Get better and keep blogging cause I love them! :)

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

Yeah! I love it when you come back! I'm so sorry about all the craziness. We will make up for all of it, (well at least some of it) in only 6 days now!!! Can't wait to see you!

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...