Monday, October 27, 2008

Not to be outdone…

My good friend Kimbie and I really like to go-in-tow with things together. Let me give you some examples:

Kaiyenna Faith was born 12 days before Kembry Jeany Bum.

I had my gallbladder out, a week later, Kimbie had her appendix removed.

Kimbie got mono- two weeks later, I got mono.

I just really hate being outdone…

So please excuse me while I sleep the last six months of my 24th year of life away…

Oh, and Kimbie…if you could like win a million dollars or a trip to Europe or something…that would be AWESOME!

4 comments:

Liz Harrell said...

Happy Halloween!
Hugs,
Liz & Mabel

Carl and Steph said...

Just want to let you know that I have borrowed Twilight from a friend. It is yet to be cracked open because I fear once I do, I'll be sucked in and become totally useless around the house and spend all my time reading. but the day is coming.....I will embark on the adventure that is Twilight.

Liz Harrell said...

Wait a minute... sleeping for six months? Huh?

Unknown said...

Kelly, where did you go? We miss you! Hope you guys are doing well.

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...