Friday, October 03, 2008

I have a real problem here…

A good friend of mine, who absolutely refuses to let me write anything about her or even POST PICTURES, but who religiously reads my blog every day, keeps pestering me and bugging me and calling me on things like, "Why did you stop on day 18 of gratitude? Weren't you going to 30?" and "You haven't posted anything interesting in a long time." Sweetheart, aint she?

I will tell you why Angie, you brat, I HAVE A PROBLEM!

And you can call blame it on Jared R.

I am addicted to PacMan.


Addicted.

And the people at work are having a hay-day with me being hopelessly addicted. Because I swear, a lot. Not the scary swears that only come when someone nearly slams into me because they're stupid and don't know that RED MEANS STOP, and even my three year old know that! No, I swear like this:

Butterscotch

Apple Dumplings

Crap-OLA!

Stupid, dumb, piece of crap ghosts…

And my personal favorite: DIE DIE DIE!

So, if you want interesting, come to Franklin Covey between the hours of 7 and noon, and you'll get some real entertainment.

In the meantime, to my three readers, you'll just have to forgive my absence. At least it's explained. Now, if you'll excuse me, there are five very nasty little ghosts that have angered me for the last time…

1 comment:

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

I know what you mean!!! When I was working at BYU I was very much addicted to mind-sweeper. Full on addicted, I had to ween myself off. haha:)

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...