Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Thanks Stephanie!

"In the end, the number of prayers we say may contribute to our happiness, but the number of prayers we answer may be of even greater importance. Let us open our eyes and see the heavy hearts, notice the loneliness and despair; let us feel the silent prayers of others around us, and let us be an instrument in the hands of the Lord to answer those prayers."

-President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

I know so many women in my life who are extremely sensative to the silent prayers I whisper in my heart. I'm thankful for them, for their compassion and concern. I'm grateful to know that if I leave town for a couple of days, my absence is noticed and considered. I'm grateful for kind words that I need to hear, and for the women who always seem to know when to speak them, and exactly what to say.

If you'd like to read the rest of President Uchtdorfs wonderful talk given at the RSGC, click here.

Thanks Stephanie for your post!

No comments:

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...