Monday, March 23, 2009

A little Quicky


 

A little quicky. I'm getting good at these. (Don't be a pervo Brett.)

THE CABINETS ARE DONE! And they're absolutely beautiful. I don't mean that Brett and I are opening up a cabinet business or anything…In fact we'll never, EVER do that again. Ever.

We have a new toilet. A new toilet is an absolutely wonderful addition.

Cohen and Kembry are adorable. That's not new news though.

My sister-in-law, Carrie, and good friend Miss Tanya are about to have little babies. Sigh.

Um…writing is coming along, though not blog writing-obviously.

What have I been doing? My, how the time flies…

Anywho…one of these days we're going to bunker down and get the internet. Brett and I are still in the Stone Age: no cable, no internet, and its kind of nice. I can only imagine what kind of neglect would take place if I got the internet. Or cable. Or a puppy.

Just a few heads up:

  1. If I don't respond to your e-mail, it's because I haven't had my e-mail reading marathon for the month.
  2. If I do respond to your e-mail, only your name isn't Natasha and you're not reading "Abundance" and nothing about what I'm saying makes sense…I'm sorry. I've been sending e-mails to the WRONG PEOPLE in my urgency to send them at all. Quantity people, not quality. Haha.
  3. MAY 2ND. Liberty Park. Lupus Walk. Be there or be a total bummer-head-butt-doo-doo-face. Cohen's learning how to insult…it's kind of funny.

That is all.

Kelly out.

1 comment:

Carl and Steph said...

I would LOVE not to have cable, or Dish. We waste completely too much time in front of that screen. The rest of the time is wasted in front of this screen.

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...