Sunday, January 16, 2011

Life Is Different Now

But not in a bad way.

It's just that I'm so used to snuggling with Brett during Sacrament.

I'm so used to hearing his thoughts.

I'm so used to pawning the kids off on him.

It wasn't so bad though.  The kids behaved like a 5 and 4 year old and a sick newborn; they played their part and shouted at Brett a couple of times, he smiled back shyly.  Sweet Sister Burton took Chloe and used her magic touch to put her to sleep, and help her fart.  Sister Burton, will you hold me?

And can I just say, my internet blog buddies rock.  I just love your comments of encouragement and well-being etc. etc.  So thank you.  I'm feeling all your vibes.

Kimberly, sick.  Quit sending that vibe.  You're nasty girl.

Kelly Out

No comments:

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...