Thursday, January 03, 2008

Christmas

Christmas was so much fun this year. As usual, we traveled to the four corners of Utah, vising ALL THE FAMILY. Unfortunately, daddy couldn't join us, he had a horrible sinus infection and he missed Christmas for the first time in 27 years (excluding his mission).

Cohen got a new choo choo train that he absolutely loves. Thank you Grandma Sandi and Papa Up The Hill for the tracks and trains, they're a great baby sitter. Kembry got a baby doll with a stroller, which she loves. Social Services is considering taking her away however, as she has been thrown down the stairs several times.

Brett finally got his iPOD docking station, which he has been trying to buy for himself since Thanksgiving. (Who buys stuff for themselves during the seasons? I mean really?!) And I got my most favorite thing in the world, BOOKS! I've already read two, "Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe" and "Something Wicked This Way Comes", both classics, and I loved both of them. Especially Fried Green Tomatoes, which made me cry several times. Brett and I also got an all expenses paid one week trip to Mexico! Woo Hoo! We're leaving in nine days. Goodbye America!!

My favorite part of the whole season was Cohen finding all the baby Jesus's and pointing them out. "Oh look mommy, a baby Jesus!" is this years Christmas Motto. He really kept the spirit of Christmas for us.

No comments:

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...