I'm having a difficult time thinking full sentences in my head, let alone writing some.
I forget, mid-thought, what I'm thinking.
So to post just to post and let you all know what's going on in my life, I'm going to give you some bullet points.
- Kembry has a head-cold, and it breaks my heart. She's leaking out of every orifice.
- I love the Gospel and will forever be learning. I'm grateful for that on so many levels.
- I love working out. Quit with the gasps, it's true. I love water aerobics. I love sweating. I love sore muscles.
- I'm struggling (as previously mentioned) with my memory as of late. It's getting worrisome.
- What was I talking about?
- Oh yeah.
- Brett's back at school. I'm enjoying my alone time with the kiddies.
- We finally took down our Christmas tree.
- Cohen demands prayers at dinner time.
- I'm reading The Count of Monte Cristo for the ten millionth time; and I'm okay with that.
- Tanya French-braided my hair on Saturday, and I wish she could do it every day. Thanks Tan.
So now it's your turn! Get to work people. Give me something to read so I can procrastinate my life a little longer! Haha.