Saturday, February 01, 2014

The One Where Six Hundred Of Us Went To The Zoo

My good friend Clarissa does preschool out of her house, because she's slightly insane, and she got us all into the zoo for $5 a pop.  Sweet!

Clarissa and William


"Grace, scootch over so you're in the picture."


"Grace, scoot over so you're in the picture!"


"A little more..."


"Almost..."


Aaaand she blinks.  Poor kid.

After we took a trip into the desert...in Arizona...we went to pet the sting rays.  Because nothing says, "Come and pet me!" like a STING. RAY.  So soft and cuddly.

Actually, it was sort of the highlight of every ones day.



Kian got in on the fun, too.  So cute.

There were three or four little baby sting rays.  They were so fun to watch.  They would swim in the opposite direction, and swim under/over the older sting rays.  One swam right up to Kembry and ran into the wall trying to crawl up.  It was so funny.

We learned that baby sting rays are called "pops" and when they're born they look like little toquitos and then they open their little fins and are ready for life!


Here's lookin' at you, kid.  Don't mind his face.  We beat him.


I love my Cohen.  He is such an awesome big brother.


Kem and Em.  Cohen snapped this lovely picture.


Everyone, I'd like you to meet Eddie.  My future son in law.


Chloe is Eddie's "favoritest girl ever!"  Don't blame ya, kid.


This pose created by Eddie himself.  "Take our picture!" he hollered.  It's their future engagement picture.


Kembry and a water bottle!  Yay!


Weirdos.


Hangin' out with Philip.  The Orangutan.  "People of the forest."  They're my favorite exhibit.


"I got a boo boo so I'm hiding in my blankey."


"You takin' my picture?  You takin' my picture?"


Blue Steel!

 We had a blast.  Tons of friends, tons of fun.  Followed by tons of naps!


1 comment:

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

Your kids are SO old! And so cute! Seriously an entire family of beautiful people :)

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...