Monday, April 25, 2011

Today I...

Didn't find my camera cord.  I suck, I know.

Instead I dropped Brett off at the airport for a two week work trip to Arizona.

Then I came home and...the ice maker broke.

Then I got ambitious, and cleaned my entire bedroom.  If you had ever seen my bedroom, you would totally high five me right now.  And what's the best part about cleaning a total disaster area?  Vacuuming, correct! 

Circle gets the square.

So I went to get the vacuum, and...it broke.

Son of a...

Alright, alright, breathe.  I'll just finish the sixth, yes, sixth load of laundry, then I'll call Brett and accuse him of breaking stuff before he left me alone with three kids 5 and under, no ice maker, and no vacuum.

But my phone was broken.  He could barely hear me. 

What the...

Oh, hello Aunt Flo.  Perfect time to visit.

On the bright side, I got a new vacuum, I can scoop out ice from the ice maker just fine, thank you very much, and I get to go and spend 5 days house hunting for our new home in Arizona starting Saturday.  Totally stoked.

Even better, I made Chloe laugh, like, all day today.  So freaking cute.

Oh, Kembry also wanted me to let everyone know that Cohen threw her Cinderella barbie over the fence today, soaked her, and then ripped off her head.  Ha, gotta love older brothers!

No comments:

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...