- My four year old son, Cohen, calls fortune cookies "information cookies".
- While watching a preview of E.T., that same four year old said, "This is called 'Scary monsters with long necks.'"
- My daughter put all of her colored band-aids on her fingers, then twirled around singing. It made my day.
- After reading above mentioned daughters fortune, which said, "Take that chance you've been considering", she squeeled, "Thanks mom! I will!" I'm very, very nervous.
- Our car is fixed.
- Our heater is fixed.
- My hand is fixed.
- My childrens idea of a "GREAT TREAT" is Panda Express with spicy chicken, and "Chop stiiiiiiiiicks". That's my idea of a great treat, too.
- I love eating with chopsticks, even if I'm not really good at it.
- It's December 16th.
- Anthony Hopkinhs narrates "How the Grinch Stole Christmas". I think that's ironically hilarious.
- IT'S DECEMBER 16TH!
- Murray December 16th!
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Shelves in the closet; happy thought indeed
Some happy thoughts =)