Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Also Something Randomly Hilarious and Embarrassing

So you all probably read my previous previous post about Kembry's break of dawn vomit/diarrheathon.

Well, as I was brushing my teeth this morning, I looked down on the bathroom rug and noticed some dark splatter.  I asked Cohen, "Did you have a bloody nose last night?"  (A common occurance.)

"Yeah, I did."

So I continue brushing my teeth.

Kembry walks by and says, "EUW!  Mom, you're standing in my poo!"

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!  I'm sorry, even though it was my foot, I still think that's hilarious!!

(BTW, afterwards Cohen said, "Oh yeah, I didn't have a bloody nose last night."  Oh man, gotta love kids.)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Poop onthe foot is not a laughing matter...ok it is when it's not my foot..hahah.

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...