Wednesday, June 01, 2011

They Say It's His Birthday

Ba dun nuh nuh nuh nuh.

It's my birthday, too.

Ok, not really, but I've been singing that song all day.

My little whipper snapper turned 6 around 2:30 a.m.  Six.  SIX.


Pick up stix.

I love this boy.  He's...he's...well, he's my anchor in the storm of Kembry.  He is  my helper.  He is my spiritual little light.  He is an example of patience.  And he's punctual.  No, really, he was born on his due date.  I love when things work out on time.

Cohen is such a smart boy.  I'm so proud of him and all he's accomplished in his six years.  Like being born with a 0 APGAR score and going on to become this beefy, hunky boy.


This is the only picture I could get of him without Kembry being naked in the background.  Siblings.

He chose a delicious breakfast and then we opened presents and now he's off to school.  One of his last few days of Kindergarten.  *Bites knuckles*  My little boy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WEIRDO!  I LOVE YOU!

SIX!

No comments:

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...