Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Randomness

We had swim lessons again today.  I asked the swim instructor how they were doing, and he said, "Great!  Except that your daughter loves to drown so much."

It's true.  I feel so bad for him, but she just loves being dramatic and pretending to drown.  I don't know how many times we've talked to her about crying wolf, etc., but she still does it.

I can't believe we're going to be moving in a month.  It looks like we'll have to sell our house before we can buy another one in Arizona, so we'll be renting until our house here in Utah sells.  What I'm saying is, BUY MY HOUSE!  Haha, jk.  But seriously...

Last week was so horrendous, it's soooo wonderful having Brett back home.  I never really realize how much I miss him until I've lost 30 or so hours of sleep and the house is falling a part by the hinges and the kids are hanging from them like Amazons.

And oh my goodness, I'm reading this fabulous book called "These is my Words: The Diary of Sarah Agnes Prine" by Nancy E. Turner.  I highly recommend it!!

Oh, and if you hear of a crazy woman from Magna going nuts and slashing all of the speakers in her neighbors house, that would be me.  At least you'll know someone who made the news.

No comments:

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...