Sunday, May 22, 2011

All About Chloe

Everyone in the Neff household is absolutely in love with Chloe.



She is an amazing baby.


She fell asleep sucking on the button.  Isn't that adorable?  I know, it totally is.

She is super happy.  When she wakes up, she has a BIG smile for me.  When we lay her down and she's tired, she giggles.



She's always content to play with her brother and sister, who she adores.


                                     
I realize she's not smiling, but she really is in love with Cohen.

In fact, whenever Cohen walks into the room, she giggles.  His sudden appearance is always a treat for her.

When we pick Cohen up from school each day he asks, "Has Chloe been crying?  Is she happy?"  And, of course, at the exact moment he enters the mini-van, she's giggling.

Chloe is 9 months old.  She weighs 20 pounds.  She's tall and chubby and has the roundest, most beautiful blue eyes.  They twinkle when she smiles.



She eats like a sumo wrestler.  She loves everything, so far.  She can down an 8oz bottle in about five minutes.

Wook at dat wittle tooshie.  

She has one tooth.  It popped up a few weeks ago, and we didn't even know she was teething.  Nothing in her demeanor changed.

She rolls everywhere, but doesn't crawl.  She loves to stand and jump.  She absolutely LOVES peek-a-boo. In fact, I can't fold sheets or blankets around her anymore, because she gets so excited thinking we're going to play.  She sleeps through the night and still takes two good naps during the day.

Her favorite toy is a Mother Goose book.  She watches TV like a 21st century baby, and her favorite show is, of course, Baby Einstein.  Kill me.

She's watching Baby Einstein episode 2,345,602 here.  Note the glazed over look in her beautiful blue eyes...

She's by far my favorite baby.  Future Cohen and Kembry, you were great babies, but as I'm sure you'll remember, Chloe is just something special.  Everyone who holds her falls for her.  Our life has melted down to the simple act of making her giggle.  I think I've told her "no" a handful of times, and even then it was amongst giggles and smiles and squeals of delight.

Chloe makes me want to have a baby.  If I had any guarantee that my future children would be just like her, I would have...well, just one more.  But still.  We're so blessed to have her.

No comments:

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...