Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Stinky Onion

So my dad turned me on to a website called TheOnion.com.

It was hilarious.

I went to it the other day and read a headline something along the lines of "Prince and Kate divorce after 5 months of marriage."

I was so upset!  And I don't even really care for most thing British aside from their literature and sometimes attractive accents.  And Big Ben.  And Westminster.  And how they make my smile look a lot prettier than fellow Americans.  Okay, so basically I'm just not big into the royalty part.  I don't even understand why they still have royalty.

Totally off subject.

Anyway, obviously it's a farce.  I can't believe I fell for it.  I really need to go back to school.  I'm dumbening.

Wait...is that a word?

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Is dumbning a word? Maybe I'm dumbing too ;)

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...