Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Asterisk Updates

*Kembry will being have her tonsils removed on the 4th.  I got what I want, now I don't know if I want it.  My baby, under anesthesia, getting cut open?  $900?  I just have to hang on to the hope that demonic Kembry will go down for surgery, and Angelic Kembry will awake from surgery.

*Going to McDonalds and the park tomorrow.  It's going to be 72 degrees here.  I am not hating this.

*The TV has been graciously raising the children while I've been down on my back, yet again.

*I still love hearing about people getting knocked up.  Something is seriously wrong with me.  I just don't care.

*Brett and I got called to teach CTR 5.  I rejected the calling until Brett kindly reminded me that Kembry would be advancing in January and WOULDN'T be in our class.  Okay, I accept =)

*I haven't taken down the 3 foot Christmas tree and I have no desire to do so.  Moving on.

*Chloe is still not walking.  This angers me and my weak discs.

*I've taken oodles and gads of pictures on the iPad and have no clue how to get them on my blog.  Not that I was that great at putting pictures up before.  Regardless, it's driving me bonkers!

The End.

No comments:

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...