Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My first

Thanks to a wonderful woman, who fittingly is nicknamed "Shine", I got to go to the General Relief Society Conference at the conference hall downtown.  It was amazing.  For the first time I ever I got to be in the same room with a Prophet of God.  More specifically, President Monson.  I got to sing at the top of my lungs with four billion other beautiful women.  I got to meet new friends.  And when I left, I had this as a first view of the outside world.  It was tough.  And we get to do it all over again this Saturday afternoon!!  I love conference weekend!!  Woot Woot!



3 comments:

Lac said...

I wish so bad I could have been there! I'm so jealous!

Neff Family said...

You would have LOVED it Lac. I tell you, it was amazing. Nothing like a giant room full of amazing women, hearing words from AMAZING women. I hope you get to go sometime!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it! Sounds like it was a great experience for you!

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...