Sunday, September 13, 2009

Salute to Sunday

I've been hunting and searching for some way to describe this weird, powerful feeling I've been feeling lately.  I found it today in D&C 136:27

"Thou shalt be diligent in preserving what thou hast, that thou mayest be a wise steward; for it is the free gift of the Lord thy God, and thou art his steward."

I suddenly want so much to be better.  I want to recycle, to stop buying stuff that doesn't last, to fight back planned obsolesence.  I want to be a better steward over this beautiful world the Lord made for us.

Moses 1:31-32
"For mine own purpose have I made these things.  Here is wisdom and it remaineth in me.
And by the word of my power have I created them..."

And what more reason do you need to help make the world a better place than for these little people:





I love the Gospel.

Kelly Out

P.S. My friend Lacie does a salute to Sunday.  Her's are always better.  Thanks Lacie for your great example and inspiring words. 

1 comment:

The Porters said...

Thank you Kelly! I needed that.

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...