Monday, July 26, 2010

Can't a Girl Catch a Break?

Hmmm, interesting contractions.

Waves of nausea with each one.

Vomity contractions.  Yummy.  (Maybe it has something to do with the bag of M&M therapy I had earlier...nah.)

Yeah, this has not been the funnest pregnancy, but this sort of tops it!  Haha!

On the upside, you know how when the amniotic fluid starts to diminish, and you can feel actual body parts.  That's the head, that's a knee/elbow, that's definitely a little hand or foot.  I love it!

Kelly Down

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least it's chocolate vomit. Like it could be chili vomit or hotdog vomit or dorito vomit...

Either way, it still sucks. Hang in there kiddo.

PS. I so want to touch your belly and feel the bebe...was that weird? Sorry. I just can't contain the excitment of baby kicks/jabs/roundhouse punches

Neff Family said...

Um, I'm the opposite freak. I LOVE when people feel my stomach when I'm pregnant. Haha! My poor family...I'm always putting their hands on me when she wiggles. Does your arm stretch to Utah?

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...