Friday, October 29, 2010

An Observation

Yesterday we went to my step-moms office so she could show off her grandbabies.  She's the bestestest grandma in the entire world...after mine, of course.

Anyway, (Hey, Kim, I found myself saying "Anyhoodle" yesterday!)  ANYWAY...there was a garden in the middle of the building beneath a huge window in the ceiling.  It was really beautiful, all tropical, with plants I've never seen, and would love to grow in my yard.  Psht, yeah right.  Thanks Utah alkaline soil...

Man, I get off the point easily these days...

So I asked Brett, "Are these real?  They're so beautiful, so unique!"

"Sure they're real, look," he said, gently pinching a long leaf in his hands and pointing to a brown spot.

That's how I knew they were real.

They were all so beautiful, and they were real, living there inside a building in Utah.

I told Brett, "They should put brown spots like that on fake plants, so they look more real."

That's when it hit me.

To make something look more real, give it imperfections.  How wonderful!

Note: I am so real.  Haha.

Kelly Out

No comments:

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...