Monday, October 25, 2010

"You should blog about that..."

Men.

They don't get us.

They don't get it.

They don't get that when my eye starts to twitch because the kids are letting the demons out for the evening, well, it's not funny.

It's not funny when my son pokes my daughter with his fork because she pinched him and then screamed in his face for no apparent reason and shattered every window in the kitchen.

It's not funny.

So when my husband looks at my twitching eye, smiles, and says, "You should blog about that," well, I sorta want to poke him with a fork and then pinch him.

Kelly Out

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Haha! Too funny. Hey - let me know your address (again, sorry) and I will mail you the CD of all your pictures! Thanks Kelly!

Kimberly said...

Oh Momma...I am passing you a bottle of tequila and a knife. Knives work better. Just don't aim for anything vital, like his penis. You may want to use that again someday ;)

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...