Monday, October 11, 2010

Time: A Thing of the Past?

Some people argue that time does not exist.

Scientist.  Theologists.  The guy whose about to miss his deadline.  My husband.

But it has to exist, because someone keeps stealing mine.

Here are a few of those thief's today:

  • Cat throw up.  Thank you Harley.
  • Dishes Dishes Dishes.  We're eating off the floor tonight, the food will end up there anyway.
  • Laundry.  It breeds.  Cloning is possible, because my clothes do it in the washer, and then multiply exponentially in the dryer.  Maytag has come a long way.
  • Chloe.  I love her to death, but she literally sucks the time and life-milk out of me.  Every hour.  This would explain why she has more chins than the Chinese phone book.  BAHAHAHAHA.  Oh, my favorite joke.
If you see any of these offenders today, please apprehend.  Feel free to keep them.  And fold them.

Kelly Out

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hahaha!!! Great joke! Great post.

Kimberly said...

I think Maytag makes love to all the clothes...stupid maytag.

Another time thief, blogging. And kids. And needy husbands who want me to make their Mom's stupid chili. Family in general are stealers.

I love you Kelly

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...