Saturday, December 18, 2010

Chloe Ate Chloe

Weighing in at a whopping 15 pounds, my baby has officially overcome the colic.

We beat it.

Purple is no longer a favorite color of mine.  I guess it never really was.

My little Chub Chub's is the happiest baby.  She screams and squeels with delight when she sees me.  She even smiles sweetly at daddy as she drifts off to slumber.  She grabs her grab toy and kicks her kick toy and loves to watch TV.  Already.  Ha.

I just adore her.

And if I could find the thinga ma jig that hooks into the whatsyamacallit for the camera thingy dingy, I'd post some adorable pictures of my darling angel.  But I don't know where that thinga ma jig is...so you get to use your imagination =)

P.S.  Did I mention I was doing Computer Technical Support?  Oh yeah, I'm gonna be reeeeaaaal effective.

Kelly Out

P.P.S.  Thank you for your sweet comments and prayers for my sister and her family.  Love is felt and much appreciated.

No comments:

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...