Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Where I Been At

I got a job.

I'm a working stiff.

I'm a slave to the man, man.

But, it's all for a good cause.


Yes, we are going to Disneyland.  In March.  And I want to do everything.  I want to get that caramel dipped apple.  I want that cotton candy.  I'm gonna buy an overstuffed, over priced, over cute Mini Mouse the size of my daughter.  I'm going to get matching Micky Mouse ears for everyone in my family.  Then I want the detox and the botox and the lipo.  

I want it all, baby.

But El Cheapo, Mr. Lets-Budget-Our-Brains-Out wants to rain on my Disney Princess Parade.  And I won't be having that.  Ooooh no.

So it's back to the grind for me.  

All for the cha-ching.  It's gonna rock.

Kelly Out

Sad News:  My family has received some really sad news today.  My brother-in-law has made a horrible mistake, and my nephews have lost their sweet uncle.  My heart is breaking for his family, for my nephews, for my sister, and even for my brother-in-law.  Please pray for them, if you know them.  They need to feel our love and our Heavenly Fathers love now more than ever before.

No comments:

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...