Tuesday, March 16, 2010

An End In Sight?

I am breaking down and going to the doctor's today.  I think he could use another payment towards that boat we've bought him...

Last night was misery on top of misery wrapped in a vest.  Coughing, sneezing, tearing and stretching of ligaments that one should not have to feel to this extent.

3 in the morning dawned much earlier than normal, I swear.  Like a whole hour earlier...strange...

But Brett found a lovely present for me which has made the transition from normal life to head-cold-heck a little easier: two-ply toilet paper. 

An explanation is in order, me thinks.  About a month ago, I left the daunting task of picking out the toilet paper to Brett, who then passed the torch to Cohen, who corageously picked a single ply (or as I like to call it, 'no ply') toilet paper.  Being the budget conscious (read 'cheap') people we are, we're making our way through this.  But awww, two-ply.  It was like blowing my nose on a cloud.

Off to drink another gallon of water, with which my body will make even more snot for me to cough up, sneeze up, and drown in.

Kelly Out

No comments:

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...