Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Hypocrite

My daughter, the junk food junkie, snuck in some cheddar and sour cream chips, unbeknownst to her mother.

Okay, not so unbeknownst.

I'm innocent, I tells ya, INNOCENT!

Anyway, she keeps asking, "Mama, can I have some junk food now?"  She really asks like this.

"What?  Like chips, you mean?"

"Yeah, can I have some junk food chips now?"

"No, you may not."  End of story.  She walks away peacefully to finish folding the laundry and scrubbing the toilet.

(The delirium is setting in nicely, isn't it?)

And while she's away doing her daughterly-duties, I sneak some junk food chips.

Such a hypocrite.  But it's okay if I admit it right?  I can stop whenever I want...

Kelly Out

Is "unbeknownst" a word?  I don't think it is.  HEY!  I just invented a word.  Oh my gosh, I need sleep.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Wow! Peacefully folding laundry & scrubbing toilets? How DO you do it! Haha!

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...