Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Whiney Post

Oh my freaking heck!  That's right, I'm Mormon and I say "Oh my freaking heck!".

Anyway, I finally coordinated a nap time, an actual nap time, where all my little monkey's are sleeping.  I'm so exhausted, I ran into a wall.  I'm officially a level 9 tired (10 being the walking dead).

So, I'm drifting off to sweet, sweet sleep when I hear, "Bang! Bang! Bang!" on the front door.  I know what it is.  It's the neighbor girl.  So...I ignore it.  Wipe the drool off my face and yawn, turn over and try to go back to sleep.  "Bang! Bang! Bang!" 

What tha...go away!

"BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!" 

Just ignore it...just ignore it...

And then, "Can them come play!" being yelled in through my window.  Oh my freaking heck!  Just ignore it!!

"Can them come and play!!"

Are you FREAKING kidding me?

So I open the door, stomp my way to the front door, and surprisingly in a calm voice a little bit shaky with the insanity that's now leaking through, explain, "We are napping.  If we don't answer the door, you need to stop knocking.  Do NOT yell in our window." 

She just stands there.  "Go home."

SERIOUSLY?  Now I'm too awake to go back to sleep.  My heart is pounding, I'm livid.  And can I just say, if Brett complains even once today that he's tired, he's gonna lose a limb.  He got a three hour nap yesterday.   

Now give me some cheese with my whine. 

Kelly Off to Cry

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Want me to put a hit on that kid? Kidding. Kind of reminds me of that kid on Home Alone...the second one I think...and he's all up in their airport vans and he's asking all these stupid annoying questions and you just want to claw his eyes out cause he's that annoying. That kid, is "that" kid.

I said kid like a million times just there. How annoying.
Get some sleep.

Lindsay said...

Ewww, I would have snapped. I HATE that. So sorry!

April said...

Wow, that would really annoy me too! Sorry Kelly! Poor kid doesn't know how annoying he/she is.

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...