Friday, August 13, 2010

S.A.H.M.

My cousin made a valid point concerning the occupation of stay-at-home-mom.

It's hard work, but one of the many perks is the occasional lazy day.  Though, as any s.a.h.m. knows, that which you don't do today multiplies exponentially and turns into a giant of green goo with toys stuck all over it and stinky kids orbiting around it.

Times that by 4 months and you'll get a pretty good idea of what my house looks like.

I've done the bathroom, and can barely breathe.  I had to take a break before finishing the kids, uh, well, technically "room", though "trash hole" sounds more accurate.  I'm just throwing in the towel and taking the wash to the Laundromat.  (Get it, throwing in the towel, hahaha...oh man, I really need a vacation...)

Love you all.  If I don't make it out by next week...wait longer...

Kelly Down

No comments:

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...