Friday, February 17, 2012

13.5 Weeks

Size of Baby: According to thebump.com, whipper-snapper is the size of that delicious looking peach right there.  Although, he doesn't weigh any where near that, I bet.

Total Weight Gain:  The Aguado Flu has taken me down to -10 lb, pre-pregnancy weight.  I am not complaining.  Well, I didn't love having the flu...but I'm still not complaining.

Maternity Clothes:  I'm wearing them off and on.  Right now I'm wearing regular pants.  I don't even have any maternity Sunday clothes...I better dig them out.

Gender:  I still say boy, and Brett and the kids and I have decided on a name for a boy, which is a good sign.  Right?  Right.  Although, I maintain that I would not be sad, AT ALL, to have another girl.  Our girls are just so beautiful.

Movement:  I've definitely felt little pencil-tip-sized pokes.

Sleep:  Sleeping great.  No pregnancy interference this past week.  Just flu interference.

What I Miss:  Nothing.

Cravings:  This week, I'm lucky to crave anything.  I've had very little appetite.  Today I craved Subway, and it was as delicious as I imagined it would be.

Symptoms:  My joints are a little achy, but that's about it!

Best Moment of the Week:  Not dying at the hospital.  Oh man, it was the worst flu EVER.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Our appointment this month.  We'll probably set the date for the ultrasound!!  Woo hoo!!  I love having a date to look forward to.  I'm also looking forward to my friend getting her ultrasound.

This Weeks Thoughts:  I keep forgetting I'm pregnant, still.  I feel bad, so I am still trying to take sometime to reconnect with the baby.  I know it will be better once we see it on the ultrasound again and when I feel a little more steady kicking and wiggling.

Sibling Rivalry:  The kids had fun deciding on names with us.  My visiting teachers came over today and brought their children.  Chloe is not used to other kids around her age.  It was funny watching her watch them play with her things.  She wasn't sure what to do.  I think it's great practice.  I'm worried she's going to be an...interesting older sister =)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I'm glad that you didn't die.
Now give that baby boy...or girl...peach...some friggen ice cream ;)
So says Aunt Kim from Canada

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...