Friday, February 24, 2012

Back Ache

I need to brush my teeth.

And take more pain medicine.

But I don't wanna take more pain medicine.

I don't like being a dope head.  I want to read this article, but it's hard to feel the depth of the Spirit and understand the message when I can barely keep my eyes open...

I want to clean my house.

I want to clean.  This is getting serious.

But Brett, like an 18th century back sentinel, won't let me leave his site.  Nor can I hobble out of his.  So, I'll be a good little girl and rest a little longer...

He actually had a dream last night that he was yelling at me because I kept doing things to hurt my back.  Like bending over.  He said it was so frustrating because I just wouldn't listen to him.  I told him it wasn't a dream. It was yesterday.  But doesn't he know?  A mom can never really be off duty.  It's just not possible.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

4 comments:

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

Hang on momma bear! Let me know if you need anything and I will totally do it. I'm thinking along the lines of bringing you a treat and such.

But you're right, "There's no hope with dope."
(A little Saved By The Bell to brighten your day :)

Neff Family said...

My treat would be you! Ok, and Pearl. And Gracie. HEY! Maybe Gracie could come over and play this weekend for a bit? Call me.

The Finlinsons said...

You are a trooper! Seriously, you rock....and might I add...you're husband rocks. Total winner. But I'm sure you knew that. :)

p.s. One of the places Tyson wouldn't mind doing residency and possibly living is AZ. Maybe I'll suggest looking further into it.

Jess said...

You too sound just like Roger and I. I tell him I'm ok, and I get depressed not doing anything, that even cleaning a mirror makes me feel fulfilled. He won't let me do a single thing on the weekends when he is home which is probably a good thing, but I go crazy! You can do it! You are one tough momma! Ever want to talk to someone that REALLY KNOWS what you're going through then give me a call, text, e-mail, Facebook message... whatever! :)

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...