I saw this on another blog, and thought it was a good idea. We housewives lead secret and enchanting lives. Of course today's blog refers to any woman. Today's title: You know you're PMSing if:
YOU KNOW YOU'RE PMSing IF:
1. You get angry at a contestant on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" because they can't answer what, in your mind, is a perfectly simple question.
2. You break down into tears when Wal-Mart hasn't restocked your favorite Pasta Roni, and you know you're not going to be able to go to the store again for like two more weeks.
3. You are willing to turn your husband in to the FBI on trumped up/false charges. (He didn't rinse his bowl! How could he forget to rinse his bowl? How hard is it to rinse a bowl?!?!)
4. You're son says, "Mommy" for no particular reason other than just to say it, and you break down into tears because you're "Mommy", and then you break down again because you're "Mommy."
5. Last but not least: Your husband says innocently enough "At least we only have a few more days of 'this'," referring to your PMSing, and you're ready to smother him with a pillow.
Well, ladies, there are ups and downs in life. Today so far has been an up, but it's only 8 a.m. Oi. Onward and upward I guess.