Friday, February 29, 2008

Confessions of a Housewife

Does anyone else besides me have an adorable five year old for a husband? I love my husband, don't get me wrong, but I have to laugh when he comes to me at 9:30 p.m. and tells me that "tomorrow is my day for treats at work." Ugh. Well, what do you want to make? "How about brownies?" Ok, well, we only have one box. How many people are partaking of said treat? "18". 18!? Alright, well, how about muffins. Ok, so, we start making 5 boxes of muffins, only to find out that we're out of muffin cups and eggs. So, off to the store he goes as I start with whats left of the eggs and muffin cups (which is 1 egg and 8 muffin cups.) Luckily, we work great as a team. Muffins cooked, kitchen cleaned, and us tucked into bed by 10:25 p.m. Voila! Great practice for when the kids grow up to be just like their daddy!

No comments:

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...