Thank you Tanya, for giving me yet another opportunity to talk about myself! Yes!
6. 10 Years Ago...I was 13. I didn't do much except go to school and dance. My best friend was Kayla, we spent most every waking moment together. I was in junior high at Hillcrest Junior High in Murray. I really loved going to Take Five. I had a HUGE crush/borderline obsession with Leo DiCaprio. I had a dog named Jasmine. I lived with my mom and step-dad in Murray. That's about it...
5. Things on todays "to-do" list...Hahaha, funny. I'm updating this one. Different day! Today I get to watch my "cousin" Andy, he's 8 months old. I hopefully get to vote this election. Then I'm going to an awesome enrichment this evening, featuring Emily Watts. Very excited for that.
4. I enjoy...spending time with Brett and the kids doing ANYTHING at all. I love working out with my bud Tanya. I love reading the scriptures and then having Brett explain them to me. I have a new and fantastically addicting love for playing the piano. I can't get enough of it. I really love seeing my kids laugh, I could do that for hours. In fact, I make quite a fool of myself doing this, often.
3. What would I do if I were a billionaire? Travel and spread the Gospel. Maybe it's just with the passing of President Hinckley, but I've felt the urge to share the Gospel. So definately that. Also, I would get all of our family out of debt, I mean, we're talking billionaire. I would build Brett a recording studio and help him share his beautiful music with the world. And I would probably get really fat eating at the Olive Garden all the time. Buy a chateau in France, you know, the usual stuff...
2. 5 Jobs I've had...The very first job was washing dogs and then cleaning up at closing time. That was awesome. The second job was waiting tables in a retirment home. I did that for four years and LOVED it. Then I worked at the Olive Garden AND Meier and Frank. Quit Olive Garden, got a better job at the Church Office Building and quit Meier and Frank. Worked at the Church Office building in the family history department...oh the stories I could share with you...that was awesome. And now I'm a slave to my in-laws working summers for Quality Exterminators. I also work for Franklin Covey and LOVE it. Best co-workers ever. Really, the best.
1. 5 things people may/may not know about me: Um...let's see...in high school I was borderline insomniac. Most everyone doesn't know that except my parents. Two, it's my dream to be in a musical. Unfortunately, it's also my dream to be able to sing. Three, I would love to live in another country with my family. I think it would be really awesome to expose them to a different culture and language and food etc. If I could chose anywhere, I would chose France. Four, um...for the millenium New Years Eve, I wrote a history report and fell asleep. So I actually didn't see "it" happen. Would someone please tell me if the world ended? And finally, five, I really enjoy cooking. Well, if you see me, I guess you would know that by my size. But I love cooking for my family and also for my friends. I especially like to bake and make cookies and brownies and such. Hence, again, the size...hahaha!
Alrighty, let's see, the funnest part is to TAG someone else...someone who will do it...so I think I will tag Jen and Jared Day. Let's see how often they look at the Neff Blog!