Thursday, February 10, 2011

Burn, Baby, Burn

We're so sick of the cold and the snow, so we decided...

WE'RE MOVING TO ARIZONA!

Yay for 120 degree summer days!  And a husband with a job!  Mostly the latter.  Especially not the former.

PS  Brett hasn't told his parents yet...but since they never read this blog, I'm confident in my announcement.  HOWEVER, for those of you belonging to the Neff family, mums the word, mkay?  I keep telling him to call, but, well, you know men...

*Update, he has told his parents.  It is done.  Amen.

PPS  He totally abandoned me at my dads the other night.  We were supposed to tell him together, but he got away under the "I have Bishopric meetings" clause.  I'm okay with that, but I kept hinting and he just kept playing with my dads new Apple TV.

PPPS  I really need to lay off the post scripts...

PPPPS  We're going to need, like, a whole U-HAUL of sunscreen for me and Cohen.

No comments:

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...