Thursday, February 10, 2011

Chloe SCREAMS For Ice Cream

Last night I made the mistake of eating my ice cream cone within fat chubby arms reach of Chloe.

She grabbed that sucker and went to town.  It was so cute, I couldn't stop her.

But...I did.  And she SCREAMED bloody murder.  For a minute there, I thought I had hurt her somehow.  But now, she grabbed my hands and pulled the ice cream back to her and started all over again.

She ate quite a bit (I know, I'm a horrible mother) and today she has a...cute?...little ice cream mustache rash.  And it's uncomfortable for her.  I rub it and she gets really upset.  Not to mention what her butt looks like...yeesh.

I guess there's a reason they say babies shouldn't eat dairy...

No comments:

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...