Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lazy Baby

Chloe is a lazy baby.

I love her to death, but she is a lazy baby.

At six months she...

Does not roll over.  Doesn't even try.

Does not sit up on her own.  Doesn't even try.

Does not sleep through the night.  Doesn't even try.

Granted, it's my own expectations that make me believe she should be doing these things.  I blame the first two kids.  It's all their fault for being over achievers.  Yeah, that's it.

It could also be attributed to the fact that her father cannot put her down to save his life.

Ok, I guess I have a bit of a problem when it comes to that too.  She's just so snuggly.

Anyhoodle, I remember being on bed rest thinking, "One day this Pilates instructor inside of me is going to be six months old.  She'll be rolling over and playing and almost crawling...it's gonna be so awesome, and I won't be stuck on the couch anymore!"

BTW, I'm blogging from the couch.

Well, at least she's out of me and I'm off bed rest and she's...not taking a nap.  Because she wants to nurse to go to sleep.  Sigh.  At least she's out of me...at least she's out of me...at least she giggles.

Kelly Out

But I do absolutely adore her!

From this:


To this:


To this:


To this:


To this:

No comments:

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...