Thursday, February 03, 2011

I know babies come with ready made spirits in them.

You wanna know how I know this?

Because no infant can manipulate without having some grown spirit inside them.

And no infant can manipulate like my infant.

She spent the majority of last night in bed with us.  She knows that if she suckles long enough, mommy will pass out back into her coma shortly, and she'll be home free, in bed with us.

I'm still in control.  I'm the one who makes the rules.  NO SLEEPING IN BED WITH US YOUNG LADY!

So...she has an indent in our memory foam mattress.

So...she has a red arm print on her head when she wakes up from laying on my arm.

So...she's currently taking her morning nap on my bed.

I'M STILL IN CONTROL!



Kelly Delusional

No comments:

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...