Friday, March 18, 2011

It Is Done




And I'm in love.


We went from about a 20 cu feet fridge, to a 27.  I hope it's big enough...

It also has one of these...


And it only costs this much to run...A YEAR!


Whaaaaat.  It better, seeing as how much it cost. 

Meanwhile...

This:


and this:


are taking complete advantage of mommy and daddy's adventures in redecorating.

When we weren't looking, they took over the house.  It was a total take over.  I've lost my throne.  And now I get to clean theirs...yay!

But oh my gosh, that dimple kills me.  KILLS ME!  Have mercy on me, dimple cheeks, I'm but a simple mortal mother.

(And yes, Kembry is chewing toast.  I can't seem to get a picture of her lately without food in her mouth.)


No comments:

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...