Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Would You Like Milk With That Coughy?

Oh my gooooooooooooooooooooossssssssssshhhhhhhhh!!

*HACK*

I have the WORST cough in the entire history of the world.  All the planets in the universe, too.

*COUGH COUGH COUGH*

*SNORT*

I sound like a 78 year old chronic smoker with an iron lung.

So, on an entirely different note, I randomly decided that whoever buys our house should get it in better condition than what we've been living in.  I don't know why I feel this way.  I'm kicking myself.  Anyway, I painted the hallway because I've ALWAYS ALWAYS despised the yucky creamy yellow it's painted.  (Coincidentally, the kitchen is also painted this disgusting creamy yellow.  It, too, will feel the wrath of my paint brush.)

So the husband and I picked out a nice, calm, mostly-white color.  Really, if we were staying, it would've been a taupe or something, but we want the new family to have a chance to play with their own color pallet.

Soooo, long story longer, I started painting.  Aaaannnd, you can't even tell a difference in the color.  Well, maybe a little bit today.  It's not nearly as yellow.

So that was disappointing.

THEN, a giant BUBBLE appeared in the MIDDLE of the wall.  What the...So I start peeling it away.  Next thing I know, I've peeled off 30% of the paint I just laid down.  Gruff.

Now I have to putty the randomness, sand, again, and repaint.  

Meanwhile, Brett's taken off yesterday and today to work on the basement.  He's come into more success than I have.  He's got almost all the dry wall up, heaters in each of the rooms, and his sanity.  Show off.  So, I'm off to continue the debasing act of becoming a slave to a wall.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...