Friday, March 25, 2011

This Is A Joke, Right?

Nature has a sick sense of humor.

I've figured out why our monthly visit from the Rojo Fairy so freaking horrible.

It's natures way to make us want to procreate.

Seriously, I would rather be pregnant right now than have my period.

PREGNANT, people.  

That, or it's some cosmic joke on women.  Either way, I'm giving the finger to nature right now as I bleed to death.

(I love that Family Guy clip where he's playing Menstrual Ms. Pacman and the little ghosts are following her everywhere and she turns around on them and says, "What?!  What?!  What?!"  and all the little ghosts back away muttering something like, "Nothing, sheesh."  Haha, that is so my family this time of the month!)

(And personally, I think we should all be allowed a bottle of Valium once a month.  Don't you?  I think it would really save a lot of marriages.)

No comments:

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...