Friday, March 28, 2008

Due to vampiral difficulties...

Sorry I haven't updated my page. Blah, something about being obsessed finishing Twilight, which I did, yesterday, day two. Now, let's talk, shall we? First of all, I really enjoyed it. Secondly, what does Edward see in this Bella girl? I just don't find her that interesting. Thirdly, is anyone but me in love with Edward for some strange reason? Vampires aren't really my thing, but he sounds pretty studly.
Now I've got to make my way to Costco to purchase the series, thanks for the expensive addiction. I just think this is a book I'll maybe want to read again. It's nice not to have to have the dictionary/french dictionary next to me while I read. Frankly, I really needed a little mind candy. Thanks for the reference everyone!!
Please, if you have comments, I have yet to tire speaking about this book. Feel free to ramble.

1 comment:

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

Kelly, I LOVE those books, and I can't get enough. I'm excited for you to finish the series, though Twilight is my very favorite of them all, so far. I'm so excited for August.

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...