Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Last Post for the Day: THANK YOU TANYA

Just wanted to give a SHOUT OUT to my homegirl TANYA. Oh man, I can't even pretend to talk like that. Anyway, thanks to Tanya for being such a great friend. Brett and I really appreciate your kindness in this, our time of need. Dinner was delicious, and now my family expects more out of me. Grrr. But it was wonderful. And thank you for organizing dinner for us for last night as well. It's been great to be able to get rest and not have to worry about Brett burning down the kitchen, or accidentally cooking the kids. Thanks again. You're a wonderful friend, and I really appreciate all you do for our family!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

i ain't not holla back girl. i'm not even sure what that means, but it sounded like a good response. thanks for the post but it was really no big deal. i hope your felling better and that you quit getting infections and stuff on your ovaries or else your in trouble. maybe we can call it even since you've watched my kids like a million times, and i have yet to pay it forward to you. we love you and you friendship! your the best! i don't care what anyone says about you...we don't think your rude;)hahahaha

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...