Monday, March 31, 2008

Oh Cheyenne

I love it! "I tag Tanya's friend Kelly." I'm Tanya's friend, haha Tanya. You can't do a thing about it now, it's in writing!!

Alright, well, I've been thinking, and the last time I did one of these Tanya said, "Say something we don't know." So, you wanted it, you got it!!

1.You probably know by know, but I narrate my life. It's the best way to get through the day. (I start it out by saying "you probably know" after promising to reveal new information...oy, what am I going to do with myself?)

2. I'm afraid of heights, so much so that when I went to Six Flags for my senior trip, I opened my eyes at the top of a rollar costar and passed out momentarily. HOWEVER, a little side note, I have been trying greatly to overcome this pathetic little plight. On my honeymoon, I went on "The Goliath", and survived. I did not, however, go to the Empire State Building with Brett and his Aunt. One step at a time.

3. I have an obsession with the Twilight series. You knew that already, but this is very weird for me. I don't obsess like this over a book series, I just don't. I feel so exposed...weird.

4. I have an at length plan to end involuntary homelessness. I've thought for years on this, ever since 6th grade when we had a project to pick one way we could help the world. I, obviously, chose homelessness.

5. I hate crying in front of people. If I am about to cry in front of Brett, I run and take a shower. If we're stuck in the car, and he's looking at me, and we're listening to a wonderful church talk, and I'm feeling it come on, I turn off the talk and put on some Jerry Seinfeld. Seriously, it's pathetic. And, if you've ever been in a ward with me, you know that whenever I give a talk, bare my testimony, or give a lesson, I cry. That is why I do those things rarely. Although, I'm getting better at not crying during lessons. A little bit.

6. I have an overactive imagination (see post below on my curiosity). I blame said curiosity. So many things I may never be able to do because one, I'm not a brazillionaire yet, and two, I'm afraid of heights. So, I imagine sky diving. I imagine meeting Brad Pitt. I imagine standing up to people and giving them a tiny peice of my mind...too far? Yes, I think so. Sometimes, my overactive imagination gets away from me and I inflict myself upon my children. This is fun, though, because I get to tell really stupid stories and they love it. They're a wonderful outlet for their eratic mother. Brett, on the other hand, gives some interesting looks when I begin any sentence with, "Wouldn't it be weird if..." Needless to say, I have a plethora of novel ideas.

7. This will be the last. I don't know if I've already mentioned this, but I seriously would love to live in another country with my family for an extended period of time. Maybe El Salvador...neh. But definatley France, so much beautiful Art there, I'm positive Cohen would flourish!!!

So, now I tag...um...CHRISTY! Yes, and Alysea. Welcome new bloggers.

No comments:

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...