Monday, March 31, 2008

New Moon


I enjoyed the second book. I was told by almost everyone I know who has read it that I wouldn't, but I think now it has something to do with the third...SO DON'T SPILL THE BEANS! Unless, of course, you want to. In that case, please, please, please spill the beans. I have to wait until THIS AFTERNOON to buy the third book. Stupid Costco, how could they sale the first two and not the third? It's a ploy I tell ya, a ploy.
Anywho, hopefully I'll have my website fixed by this afternoon, pictures and everything up so you can all see my cute kids and way handsome husband...sigh, so handsome.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Kelly! I'm so glad you're obsessed with them because I am too. I actually had to take a break from them because I started to become a love-sick teenager again despite my amazingly wonderful husband. And so I haven't read them again for a few months (yes I read them again after finishing the third one after it came out). I'm curious to see what you think of who they cast for the movie; I'm very disappointed, especially with who they chose for Edward. I'm not sure if I'll be seeing the movie because some things are better left to the imagination!

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...