Monday, April 28, 2008

Impossible Relationships...

Maybe you can help me reader. If you can't, I don't know what I'll do. I may go insane. They'll admit me as "the woman who couldn't figure out the movie."

What movie is this line from?!

"Impossible relationships...my specialty is impossible relationships."

It's a man, and he says the first part to himself, and the second part he looks up to the heroine and says it to her. WHAT IS THIS FROM!? Weeks. I've been struggling for weeks. My mind is fried, I've thought through every movie I've ever seen, and I can't figure it out. Please, keep me from an early grave.

1 comment:

P said...

A random Google search brought me here but at least I can help you. The line is from Pretty Woman, toward the end of the movie when Julia Roberts is explaining she "wants it all" and Richard Gere says that his specialty is "impossible relationships".

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...