Friday, April 04, 2008

Some super-duper fun sites!

Alright, I have added my favorite sites AGAIN back to the blog, AGAIN, stupid me. I can't do the tech stuff. But, I'll keep trying, onward and upward!

Here are some of my favorite sites, I thought I would give them a little bit advertising, not that me visiting them and telling everyone around me to visit them isn't enough...well, it's not. Here goes:


Pioneer Woman
Friggin hillarious. Not to mention good recipies, great photography, and lots of cowboys in Wranglers. My kinda website.



Post Secret
Interesting...but I don't think I would be brave enough to send anything in. I mean, I understand it's COMPLETELY anonymous, etc, but, just clicking on and seeing my gummy, dirty secret spread on the internet, THE WORLD WIDE WEB, gives me the shivvies. But I LOVE reading some of the strange stuff there. Some of it is heartbreaking, some heartwarming. Some make you go "hmmmm" and others "REALLY?!" and others "euw, gross, no one wanted to know that." But here I am, telling you to go and visit it anyway.


Gardening 101
I love this website. This is for all those black, gritty city thumbs who want to become GREEN THUMBS. Seriously, my mother is an incredibly gardener. I walk near her garden, things automatically start wilting. She's asked me to stop going into her garden all together. Very sad. Anwyay, there are tips here for the most basic of gardens, to the more complicated vegetable and fruit gardens. And it's step by step, which, if you're anything like me, you really need someone to hold your hand through most of this stuff.


Anything and Everything
You know when you go to someones blog, and you're like "How the heck did they do that?" Well, Katie teaches you, or shows you where she got her stuff. She has a beautiful and creative layout, clearly a "tech thumb", while we're on the cliches. Of course, I am STILL struggling, despite the step-by-step her references give, because, let's face it, I'm pathetic. There are tips from cute decorating ideas for your house, stuff to do with the kiddies, blog designs etc. It's a fun website.


Last and CERTAINLY not least, although at times it's not THAT informative, is Stephanie Meyers "official" website; author to the "Twilight" series, which I am now obsessed with, of course.
She has posted the "first chapter" of the book "Midnight Sun", which is Edwards point of view of Twilight. Oh, it's tantilizing, to say the least. I can't wait to read the rest of it. There's no release date, however. And I was sadly under the impression that the next book, "Breaking Dawn", was the book from Edwards point of view. Alas, it is not. But I will survive. Afterall, I've gone 23 years without them, I can go a couple more...right?!

No comments:

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...