Wednesday, August 06, 2008

The End

But is it really? There is so much I want to blurt out, and ruin for everyone, but a small part of me censures me and slaps me on my speedy hands and tells me that's not nice. So, for those of you snail readers, i.e. those of you who actually continue living your lives and washing your dishes and taking care of your kids and continue house shopping (hi Jen!) here are some NON-SPOILERS for you.



Kimby: Yes. Joey is correct. It is flipping AWESOME and TWISTED about Jacob. But what is it? Oooooh....you must read to know young padowan.

Brett: There are just no words for the awesome, crazy, unexpected, demented, weird ending. Oh, except for all of those words I just used.

Jen: Blushing will come my friend. Well, I hope it will, for you especially, because if it doesn't, then I'm all alone and I'll feel silly that I blushed. I'm blushing now. Dang it! Stop talking about it! Ok...few. All pale again.

Cheyenne: No spoilers!! Yay!! Call me, we must discuss in detail every single word that crazy Stephenie wrote. Ever. Single. Word.

Tweeners: PUT IT DOWN! DON'T GO INTO THE LIGHT! WAIT FOR YOUR HONEYMOON! WAIT I TELL YOU! WAIT!!!!!!! I don't think a single one will listen. I'm just glad Kembry's 2 and I can keep the secret of the Twilight series from her for 50 more years.

Onward and Upward. What am I going to read now?!

2 comments:

The Porters said...

Wow... I really need to get into these twilight books... maybe my sister in law can part with hers long enough for me to read it... I could use a little 'excitement!' j/k! So I just got your message about the movie, and yes it looked hilarious and I got all excited that we had a chance to go out with friends, but alas, I was too late in responding and you guys apparently have other friends. 435-231-1885 is my phone number which enables a quicker response from me... for the next time! Thanks for thinking of us though... It made me feel special! :)

Unknown said...

I finished a few days ago despite my busy schedule! I LOVED it, and I did blush, but not too much. Something must be wrong with me. I loved how it ended, and I'm happy with it. Though I was skeptical at first when I heard the plot (I heard spoilers before the book came out).

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...