Monday, August 25, 2008

Thanks everyone!!

"Lemme me esplain...no, there is too much, lemme sum up..."

Ahh, Princess Bride, just one of the many movies I was able to watch ad-naseum this past week.

Thank you so much for all of your comments and well wishes. Stupid gallbladder. But let me just say that if you're not feeling well, surgery to remove the gallbladder is totally the way to go. Granted it was one of the crappiest weeks of recovery I've ever had (I didn't have a little baby to make me forget my pain afterwards) but I seriously felt a TON better the second I woke up from surgery. Boom, that fast. Talk about getting to the root of the problem!!!

So thank you, again, for your comments. Can you believe Brett posted something? I thought I was killed on the operating table and had gone to some bizarre heaven where you're held prisoner in the hospital with evil, snaggle-toothed nursers who get mad at your for not peeing when you didn't even know you were supposed to be peeing.

Anywho....thanks again. Love you guys. You rock the Kazba!

No comments:

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...